Vehicle will have maximum of 10 guests
3 hour game drive Zambezi national park(sharing package)
Up for an exciting African safari adventure? Enjoy an hours-long game drive in the untamed Zambezi National Park, which is located upstream from Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River in Zimbabwe.
Here, you will get the opportunity to view African giants such as the elephant, cape buffalo, hippos, giraffe and the greater kudu up close. You may also encounter herds of eland, zebra and sable antelope, along with big cats like the lion and the leopard and various smaller species of game. In addition, there are dozens of species of fish in the Zambezi River, including the famous fighting tiger fish.
There are two excursion options available to Rukoko safari-goers, taking advantage of the best times of the day to view African wildlife. Both tours, which last approximately three hours, offer a unique and authentic safari experience that takes you along the mighty Zambezi River in a comfortable and well-equipped four-wheel drive safari vehicle. Prepare yourself for spectacular views and the ride of your life!
- Morning Safari – 05:30
- Afternoon Safari – 15:30
- Morning Safari – 06:30
- Afternoon Safari – 15:00
WHAT TO BRING
- A sun hat
- Reusable water bottles
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Cash for National Park fees (see pricing below)
Morning Excursion Option:
- Tea/coffee and biscuits
- A soft drink
Afternoon Excursion Option:
- A soft drink
- An alcoholic beverage
- A light snack
- National Park fees
- No children under 6 years of age permitted.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- The winter months of May to August can get extremely cold. We recommend wearing long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and a thick, warm jacket (on morning and afternoon excursions).
- During the summer months of September to March, it gets hot. Shorts and light shirts are recommended for morning and afternoon safari trips.
- Comfortable closed shoes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Guests are required to have their cell phones in the “silent” mode for the duration of trip.