minimum 2 guests (sharing)
3 hour walking safari victoria falls
- An opportunity to explore the African Wilderness on foot
- Learn tracking and amazing facts about small creatures
For our 3-Hour Walking Safari, you will be picked up from your hotel or place of accommodation in Victoria Falls for a memorable trip through Zambezi National Park. After registration and formalities, we take a short drive into the park. Various animals and birds may be spotted as we head towards a suitable walking area. Then, an expert Guide will take the time to orientate participants of the safari walk.
Once the walk begins, safari-goers can enjoy spectacular up-close views of animal greats such as the elephant, giraffe, and the hippopotamus within safety limits, as well as various other wild creatures. Untold stories of some of the smaller creatures will be shared during the tour. This includes spiders, praying mantises and little five game. You’ll also learn interesting facts about the native flora.
After numerous amazing discoveries, we make our way back to the vehicle for a soothing cup of tea or coffee. If you choose the afternoon session, then your favourite ice-cold soft drink will be waiting.
WHAT TO BRING
- A sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Camera gear
- Reusable water bottles
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Cash for National Park fees (see pricing below)
Morning Excursion Option:
- Tea/coffee and biscuits
- A soft drink
Afternoon Excursion Option:
- A soft drink
- An alcohol beverage
- A light snack
- National Park fees
- Zimbabwean citizens – National Identification Cards (ID) required
- No children under 16 years of age permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
- Should fit to walk 8 kilometres (5 miles) unassisted in different terrains.
- Participants with health conditions should inform their Guide prior to commencing the walk.
- Guests who use an EpiPen should carry it during the walk.
WHAT TO WEAR
- The winter months of May to August can get extremely cold. We recommend wearing long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and a thick, warm jacket (on morning and afternoon excursions).
- During the summer months of September to March, it gets hot. Shorts and light shirts are recommended for morning and afternoon safari trips.
- Neutral-coloured clothing.
- Closed hiking shoes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Your Guide will ask you to carry drinking water during the walk.
- Participants are required to adhere to safety protocols. Cultural Vibes Travel & Tours reserves the right to terminate the activity prematurely if one or all guests do not adhere to the safety rules.