Enjoy the breathtaking scenery on the mighty Zambezi River.
- 45 – 50 Minute high speed jet boat ride
- Guided views of the Falls from the bottom, the Bridge and Batoka gorge.
- Boat travels downstream through rapid #1 and #2 and the Boiling pot.
- There is a high chance of getting wet as the boat travels through rapids.
- Clients are advised against bringing any items that may be damaged or lost during the trip.
- Trip leader provides information on the rapids, gorge, Bridge, Falls, and the area during voyage.
- Boat travels up river, under the Bridge and up rapid #1 over the boiling pot and to the base of the Victoria Falls.
videos and photos are taken of the trip
- Yes – we capture the entire trip for your convenience, including the briefing, walk in and out, and the ride of course.
- These photos and videos are shown once you are back at the top of the gorge and will be available for purchase at an additional charge, coming either as a USB or as a link to your email – whichever works best for you.
- Wear something comfortable and clothes that you don’t mind getting wet.
- Lightweight fabrics are recommended.
- Tight, secure shoes for walking in and out the gorge such as hiking or running shoes. (Flip flops and sandals are not allowed)
Photos at $15.00
Video at $45.00
Video & photo combo at $50.00