Elephant’s Eye, Hwange lodge presents an unforgettable experience with African wildlife in an intimate and welcoming setting. Attention to detail and friendly service in the heart of the African bush will ease you into a peaceful, serene escape. You will enjoy the quiet, beautiful views overlooking the waterhole, which is frequented by elephants and other game, allowing you to feel at one with nature.
Hwange game drives 4 days 3 nights staying at the Elephant eye lodge
The Elephant Eye Lodge and Hwange Game drives
Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Accommodation: Double Chalet (sharing)
Tours cost: $2010.00 per adult Pick up Time: 07:00am
Hope you are doing well, below is the itinerary for your 4 days Hwange game drive and stay at The Elephant Eye lodge.
- Depart Victoria Falls at 07:00am driving to Elephant Eye Camp, in Hwange National Park.
- Drive will take about 2 hours 30 mins, 180 km along Bulawayo road.
- Expected time of arrival will be 10:00am- on arrival you will get briefingand indemnity forms signed.
- Taken to your room to settle in
- Guests will have lunch at 13:00hrs
- Guests can enjoy watching animals coming to the water hole.
- At 15:00hrs guests will do an afternoon game drive, and be back at the lodge in time for dinner. Game drive will take 3 hours.
- At leisure until 7pm
- “Dinner served at 7pm”
Day 2 – Day 3
- Breakfast served at 06h00 before Full day game drive or morning and afternoon game drive depending on the Guide’s recommendation.
- Guests will decide on how they will prefer to spend their time, the following activities are available for them to make their choice 1] Game walks which will take 3 hours, 2] game drives either afternoon or morning drive 3] Painted dog conservation centre tour 4 ] community upliftment tour.
- Dinner and lunch will be at the lodge depending with the activity being done, sometimes lunch is served during Game drives in the park.
- Breakfast served at 06h00 before concession or morning game drive
- Return to camp +-10h00 for brunch.
- Your departure time back to Victoria falls will be at 11h00
- The drive will take about 2 hours 30minutes , then you will be taken to your hotel or lodge in Victoria Falls
- Expected time of arrival in Victoria falls will be 14:00pm
- Accommodation, all meals, water, soft drinks, beers, ciders, mixers and house wine, 2 game activities per day (game drives / walks), community upliftment experience, visit to the Painted Dog Conservation Centre, laundry, park fees
- Conservation and Wildlife Fund Levy, $20 per person per night
- Premium brand drinks, Park fees for children staying free with adults ($10 per day for children
7-12 and $20 per day children 12 and older)
NB: Please remember that times mentioned above are flexible, guide will discuss all with them upon arrival at Elephant Eye safari lodge.