Accommodation type: standard room double or twin room
Day 1 – Arrival day
Guests will be picked from the airport and transferred to the hotel, on arrival at the hotel checking-in is done. Guests are shown their room, depending on time available they will freshen-up and prepare to do their first activity which is the Zambezi Sunset Cruise along the upper part of Zambezi.
- Zambezi River Sunset Cruise [luxury deck] pick-up time will be 16:00hours. After the cruise guests will be transferred back to the hotel at 18:00 hours,
- Dinner will be at the Hotel or Lodge.
Day 2- Zambezi White Water Rafting
- Guest are picked from their hotel or lodge in the morning at time between 6am-6:30am.
- Guests are requested to wear clothes and footwear that are suitable for rafting,
- Tea and lunch is served from the site where rafting is done.
- After the activity guests will be transferred to their respective hotels and lodges.
Day 3- Multiple activities
- Guided tour of the falls[includes $30.00 entrance fee]
- Elephant ride & interaction or Walking with lions
- Dean’s café lunch
- Helicopter flight [15minutes]
- The Boma Dinner & drumming show @ The Victoria falls safari lodge
Day 4 Full Day Chobe Game Drive in Botswana
- Chobe full day game drive- highlight is that you will have an experience to see animals from the boat from mid-morning and then after lunch all clients are taken to Chobe national park where there have a chance to see many species of wild animals.
- After the game drive clients will be taken back to their hotel in Zimbabwe.
Day 5 Departure day,
- Guests will check–out 10:00am after their breakfast at the hotel of lodge and prepare to be transferred to the Victoria Falls international airport at 10:30am.
- At the airport they will be assisted with check-in, then it will be time to bid farewell.
- Package price is inclusive of the park fees for the activities listed.
- Where applicable clients will be required to pay for their visa fees separately to go to Chobe.