Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Accommodation: Bayete Guest Lodge or Phezulu Guest Lodge, Victoria Falls.
Room type: Deluxe twin or double sharing package.
Flight Arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, guest will be meet at the airport by a company representative and transferred to the lodge. On arrival they will be assisted to check-in and be taken to their respective room where they will be allowed time to settle-in.
- Lunch @ the lodge.
- Pick-up time for cruise is at 15:45pm at the lodge.
- Zambezi Sunset Cruise, duration of the activity is 2 hours and after the cruise guest will be transferred back the lodge at around 18:00 hours.
- Dinner at the lodge.
- Stanley and Livingstone game drive @ 6:00am, will have breakfast during the activity.
- Victoria Fall Guided Tour @ 9:45 am for a duration of 2 hours
- Scenic Helicopter @ 8:30am,duration of activity is 45 minutes,
- Lunch will be at Deans Café at the Elephant’s Walk Shopping Complex.
- Shopping at the curio markets & transfer to the lodge
- Boma Dinner and drumming show at safari lodge @18:30pm
- Transfer back to the lodge after the Boma @ 10:00 pm
- Walk with Lions or Elephant Ride & Interaction @ 06:00am, duration of activity is 3 hours.
- Departure for the airport will be 10:00am, to give enough time to check-in and do all the airport departure procedures.