9 Day Fly in Okavango Safari
$6500.00 Per Person Sharing
$3250.00 Children 4 - 11 Years
Victoria Falls | Okavango Delta | Chobe | Central Kalahari
About this Tour
We know you can't wait to get started, and after welcoming you to Zimbabwe and a few brief formalities, it's time to get out there and explore. Zimbabwe has some amazing wildlife, and we know you're about to have the trip of a lifetime.
Victoria Falls will leave you spellbound with its scale and majesty: it really is one of the most remarkable natural scenes in Africa. It's not hard to see why locals call it Mosi- oa-Tunya, or the ‘smoke that thunders’.
Zambezi Sunset boat cruise, Victoria Falls
Return to Victoria Falls, and fall in love with this special place all over again.
• Guided tour of the Falls, Victoria Falls
• Afternoon game drive, Victoria Falls
• Boma dinner & drumming show, Victoria Falls
You can look forward to a world-class wildlife experience in Chobe National Park. Savuti, which lies within Chobe's boundaries, is famous for its ferocious lions and leopards, while Chobe Riverfront, close to Kasane, is a wonderful place to see big elephants, big cats, and plenty of action as wildlife comes down to drink by the riverbank.
Chobe safari boat cruise, Chobe Safari Lodge
Day Four & Five:
You'll be exploring the Okavango Delta, one of Africa's most remarkable natural places. Every year, the Delta floods and every year the trails are different depending on the water levels. The interplay of water and dry land makes for some fascinating wildlife encounters. Expect sightings of elephants, hippos, crocs, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, and more, and the big cats are never far away.
• Join us this afternoon for one of the best things about going on safari: a guided game drive. From your vehicle, you'll have the perfect position for seeing many of the animals that the area is known for.
Activities Day 5
• Mokoro experience, Pom Pom Camp
• Guided walks, Pom Pom Camp
• Tonight, we take a night drive in search of nocturnal animals such as leopard, genet and bushbaby. Look out for owls, nightjars and other birds that are active by night.
Wildlife sightings in Kwara Concession are always excellent, and you'll often get to experience it without anyone else around: there are just two camps in the whole concession. It's in the north of the Okavango Delta, just beyond Moremi Game Reserve.
• This afternoon is when you'll have the opportunity to explore the area and look for its animals on a guided game drive. It's almost certain to be a highlight of your safari as you get to know this special place.
• Guided walks & sunset cruise, Splash Camp
Day Seven & Eight:
Explore the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, one of southern Africa's largest and most important desert landscapes. The wildlife you might see here includes lions, leopards and cheetahs, as well as gemsbok, ostriches, bat- eared foxes and more. Deception Valley is one of the best places to see the Kalahari's golden grasslands and was the scene for the famous book, Cry of the Kalahari. There are also salt pans, and these are the traditional lands of the San.
• This afternoon you'll be going on a guided game drive where you never quite know which animal might make a surprise appearance. It doesn't matter how many times you've been on safari, you'll never grow tired of this experience of going out in a vehicle with your guide to look for animals.
• Gain a close knowledge of the land early this morning by going on a guided walk, led by one of our experienced guides.
Activity Day 8
• Get into a safari vehicle and join us for your guided game drive. You never quite know what you'll see, which is all part of the excitement.
This morning is when your tour finishes in Maun Airport.
- Park fees
All activities, unless indicated as optional
Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
Taxes / VAT