9 Day Best of Chobe & Okavango Safari
$7700.00 Per Person Sharing
$3850.00 Children 4 - 11 Years
Chobe National Park | Okavango Delta
Minimum 2 Guests Required
A Taste Of What To Expect...
Begin your tour with us as your safari dreams start to become a reality. You'll join us for a briefing on the fantastic journey we have planned together as we introduce you to your friendly and knowledgeable guide. With these enjoyable formalities over, it's time to get going!
Day One & Two:
Activity Day 1 Afternoon
• Take in a glorious African sunset while we serve you drinks and carry on that enduring safari tradition of the sundowner.
Activities Day 2 Early Morning
• Your early morning game drive in Chobe National Park will quickly become the favorite part of your safari day, with animals out and active.
• Chobe safari boat cruise, Chobe Safari Lodge
Day Three & Four:
In the far north of the Okavango Delta and not far from Moremi Game Reserve, Kwara Concession is filled with far more animals than tourists: there are only two exclusive camps in the whole of this vast concession.
Activity Day 3
• • Game drives, Splash Camp
• Mokoro experience, Splash Camp
Activities Day 4
• Tonight, we take a night drive in search of nocturnal animals such as leopard, genet and bushbaby. Look out for owls, nightjars and other birds that are active by night.
• Sunset Boat cruise, Splash Camp
Day Five & Six:
You'll be exploring the Okavango Delta, one of Africa's most remarkable natural places. Every year, the Delta floods and every year the trails are different depending on the water levels. The interplay of water and dry land makes for some fascinating wildlife encounters. Expect sightings of elephants, hippos, crocs, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, and more, and the big cats are never far away.
Activity Day 5
• Game drives
• Guided walks
Activities Day 6
• Come with us as we take to the water and go fishing.
• Night Game Drive, Pom Pom Camp
Day Seven & Eight:
One of the largest protected areas in Africa, the Central Kalahari Game Reserve is a fantastic place for you to see desert landscapes and wildlife. The Kalahari's golden grasslands provide a backdrop for big cats, gemsbok, ostriches, bat-eared foxes and other desert-adapted animals, with iconic salt pans and dry river valleys like Deception. This is also the ancestral home of the San people.
Activity Day 7
• Game drives
• Nature walks with Bushmen
Activity Day 8
• Day trips to central Kalahari Game reserve such as dece
Even the best safaris must end, and it's time for your Botswana experience with us to finish. We hope that you have enjoyed the experience, and we wish you the safest of onward journeys.
- Park fees
All activities, unless indicated as optional
Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
Taxes / VAT
- International flights
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees